I have 16 years experience of working at some of the most creative agencies across the world. I help my clients grow by delivering creative and strategic design systems that clearly express the aims of their business.
I’ve been consistently recognised by a host of creative awards in numerous categories. With more than fifty national and international awards that include five D&AD Pencils (Yellow, Graphite and three Wooden Pencils), two Cannes Gold Lions (and a Bronze Lion), Clio Gold, New York Festivals Gold and Silver’s. And two Design Week Bulbs (and a few more 'in book') amongst other bits of metal and acrylic.
- Highest University degree score across all disciplines (5000+ students)
- 50+ design awards including Yellow Pencil, Gold Cannes, DW Bulbs etc.
- Established a top 10 creative agency within three years of opening.
- Created the No.1 ranked creative agency in 2012. Based over three years of recognised design awards (Design Week League Table).
- Rebranded ‘ahm’ Australia’s fastest growing health insurer (2013).
- Rebranded ‘Sensis’ Australia’s largest digital media company (2014).
- Rebranded ‘Sydney Opera House’ the worlds most iconic performance venue (2015).
- Almost rebranded 'BMW' (2015). Can't win 'em all.
I'm active within education – giving lectures and mentoring students as well as judging creative awards.
Residing in New York.